Sunday 19 April 2015

Oreo Truffles


Hi everyone, tonight I thought I would share with you my recipe for these amazing truffles. They are super quick to make using only 3 (yes 3) ingredients and taste amazing!

Ingredients


  • 2 tubs of soft cheese
  • 2 packets of Oreos
  • 3 bars or milk chocolate

Tools


  • 2 sandwhich bags
  • Kitchen mallet,rolling pin or glass bottle
  • 2 bowls
  • Grease proof paper

Method


  • Place the biscuits into a sandwhich bag, (i find a packet per bag works best) and using a kitchen mallet or glass bottle smash up the biscuits
  • Place the biscuits crumbs into a large bowl and mix in the soft cheese
  • Once combined take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball, place these onto some grease proof paper until needed again.
  • Next up is the chocolate, break up into chunks and place in a microwaveable bowl
  • Pop into the microwave and melt at 30 seconds intervals until fully melted
  • Now the fun part, cover all the Oreo balls with the melted chocolate and place in the fridge
  • Leave them to set in the fridge and voilĂ ! 

See easy peasy to make but trust me they are out of this world! 

Let me know if you make any by tagging me in your pictures! 

Until next time guys

Eilidh x

1 comment :

  1. I am so making these! I might even do it tonight if I get home in time.

    www.somethinginthewayshemoves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete